Join our team.
Looking to join a team that shares a sensible glass of Whiskey on Wednesdays, and happens to also be ridiculously good-looking?
Well, we can vouch for the first part, but you be the judge of the second. What we can say is that our goal is to put out some of the most beautiful and impactful work to the world. To be leaders in branding, design, web and marketing. To do so with purpose and real value to our clients.
We are always seeking like-minded and passionate individuals to be a part of something bigger – making a positive difference in the world through what we do.
Whilst we are often searching for talented people of many crafts, here are some that we are looking for intently, right now.
Part-time, full-time or contract
We are growing and looking for a talented website designer to join our family here at Advantage. This position requires at least the following:
- a good eye for design and adherence to fundamental design principles: typography, colour schemes, imagery and layout
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and translate their needs into deliverables
- Confidence in working on WordPress and Shopify projects from start to finish
- Ability to collaborate with others and working within tight deadlines
- Passionate about the industry and up-to-date with the latest industry standards and best practices
- Elementor Pro
- Adobe Creative Suite
- CSS / SCSS
- PHP / Laravel
- SEO fundamentals
- Have you watched this?
Part-time or contract
As a digital marketing and website design/development agency. We often deal with servers, DNS and email configurations as it pertains to taking over website hosting etc.
We do not have an IT geared team, and are looking for someone who can handle tasks like:
- GSuite and Office 365 Configurations
- Basic WordPress support
- Account support and assistance
- Email migrations
- Remote support to configure email clients (e.g. Outlook)
- DNS configurations
- Basic web server assistance