An effective digital marketing strategy is now a key ingredient in the recipe for business success, which is why finding a “digital marketing agency near me” should be a priority for all entrepreneurs. Given that Google is the world’s biggest website by far (and the greatest source of traffic), it makes sense to build a heavily focused campaign on this platform. Google Ads services should play an integral role.
Here at Avantage, your fun yet formidable SEO agency in Australia, we can develop and deliver a dedicated Google Ads strategy to help you truly tap into the power of the world’s most powerful online advertising platform. In this quick guide, we will introduce what Google Ads can do for your business and why working with our digital marketing agency will help you unleash its full power.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an online advertising platform operated by Google. Launched in October 2000, it offers a self-serve approach to digital PPC (pay-per-click) marketing and is now used by companies across the globe. In 2022, revenue generated from its ad platform earned USD 279.8 billion, cementing its place as Google’s top source of earnings.
Business owners can purchase advertising space through the platform’s bidding system, which allows them to set automated bid prices as well as daily/weekly/monthly budgets. Ads can be displayed either through the search engine results pages (SERPs) or as adverts on third-party sites that form part of Google’s display network (GDN). Websites under the GDN are created and owned by content publishers. As a business owner using Google Ads about the GDN, the basic process is as follows;
- You create an ad that you wish to display.
- You bid for advertising space while Google Ads will ensure that your ads are displayed on targeted websites and to targeted users.
- The ads are shown on a content publisher’s website, app, or video.
- When a web visitor clicks the ad, you will then pay for that ad from your budget.
Google Ads can be text ads or display ads that incorporate images, audio, or video. An estimated 80% of internet users see ads via the GDN daily while over 60% have clicked on an ad at least once.
Why is Google Ads a Key Feature for Your Strategy?
Any successful digital marketing agency in Australia should be eager to help you uncover the power of Google Ads, and it’s not hard to see why. Firstly, it makes a sound financial investment. Companies can expect to see at least $2 return for every $1 spent, although you can see up to $8 when a good strategy is in place.
Other incentives for using Google Ads include but are not limited to;
- It is very easy to control your budget and how much you spend.
- You can implement A/B testing to see which ads work best for you.
- Ads can be targeted to specific audiences.
- You’ll gain increased brand visibility even when users don’t click.
- Tracking your campaigns against competitor ads is easy.
- You will see far faster results than standard SEO.
- It will actively boost your SEO campaigns too.
- Google Ads can be turned off with ease if you change your mind.
- Ads GDN or SERPs will be shown in prominent places.
- Search ads are shown to people with the intent to buy.
In short, Google Ads is the ideal way to get your brand message out to the right people while simultaneously legitimising your company from the consumer’s perspective and creating valuable touch points. As such, any web design agency that is committed to helping you gain more conversions rather than traffic alone should incorporate Google Ads services
Why Professional Google Ads Services?
Google Ads is promoted as a self-serve digital marketing service, and many business owners manage their accounts. However, the professional touch (especially when partnered with a progressive company like Advantage) will deliver the best results by far.
Here at Advantage, we can manage your Google Ads campaigns in conjunction with other digital marketing services to help you dominate the digital landscape. Working with us will deliver a wide range of rewarding outcomes. Some of the reasons to leverage success from our experience and expertise include;
- It instantly gives you an added sense of confidence.
- Our experts in bidding will ensure that you benefit from competitive bidding.
- We can design the perfect display ad images or write engaging content.
- All ads will be regularly monitored for effectiveness and efficiency.
- We know the 22 types of Google Ads and when to use them.
- Our experts will monitor what your competitors are doing to thrive.
- We stay ahead of the latest developments to keep you ahead of the game.
- Your campaigns will be designed and developed with your objectives in mind.
- It removes the threat of broken links or other mistakes.
- You can focus on actively running your business.
Taking the professional route is the best way to save time, money, and hassle while ultimately engaging your audience and generating a bigger ROI. If that sounds good, contact Advantage SEO Agency Australia to take control of your marketing endeavours today.